|Real Customer Testimonials:
I just had to tell someone that I have not seen such excellent customer service that your company provides in a long time.
- Debbie Lyon
Great web site, very easy to use...I am in the e-commerce business and am not easily impressed with web design and internet shopping! I am impressed. Great prices! Thank you, Brian! - View all Customer Testimonials - submit your comments here
Home > Garage Storage Systems > Vehicle Lifts >
Tell A Friend
Bendpak HD-9XW 4 Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 lb. Capacity/Standard/High Lift
Item #: HD-9XW
Availability: In Stock - Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Your Price: $3,619.95
4 Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 lb. Capacity/Narrow/High Lift
HD-Series and HDS-Series 4-Post lifts represent the very best in-class construction, materials, technology and safety, with exclusive features that you'll wonder how you ever lived without. Favored both by professional automotive garages and dedicated DIY'ers, our four-post lifts are some of the most versatile in existence. Our HD and HDS series lifts are optimized for performance, featuring unprecedented safety and control, advanced hydraulic systems for enhanced productivity and extended operation even when used for the most demanding applications.
Ever since our first BP-Series 4-Post lifts hit the market in 1984, the BendPak logo has inspired confidence in the service professionals who spend their days beneath our equipment. Of course, much has changed in the way of technology since the early days of BendPak, but what hasn't changed is our commitment to the end-user and the care that we invest into the design of each automotive four-post lift. Those things will always be a part of what makes our lifts pure BendPak.
BendPak's HD-Series and HDS-Series 4-Post lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of any lifting job. Capacities range from 7,000 lbs. to a super-duty 40,000-lb. maximum. If it drives, one of our HD-Series and HDS-Series 4-Posts can probably lift it. These lifts also pull double-duty as convenient storage solutions. Securely leave your weekend car raised on the lift, while your day-to-day ride easily parks beneath it. Each HD-Series 4-Post model comes in several specialized configurations, be it super-tall, wide, narrow, space-saver or regular, so you're sure to find the perfect lift. All BendPak lifts are backed by 45 years of excellence and a reputation that carries as much weight as the lift itself. We're proud to have these HD and HDS-Series lifts in our lineup, and you'll be proud to have one in your shop or garage. The HD-9SW is an industrial-strength 9,000-lb. capacity lift that works equally well in the service shop and at home. The super-wide design allows this lift to raise and store two vehicles simultaneously on four runways, while the shorter ramp design means that the lift fits in tighter shops and garages. When you add in all of the optional kits, this becomes one extremely adaptable four-post. As with all BendPak products, we've engineered the HD-9SW to be tougher and safer than it needs to be. Where other companies might try to get away with the bare minimum, you can always bet on BendPak to find the perfect cross-section of quality, durability and safety.
BendPak lifts are supplied with installation instructions and concrete fasteners meeting the criteria as prescribed by the American National Standard "Automotive Lifts - Safety Requirements for Construction, Testing, and Validation" ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006. Lift buyers are responsible for any special regional structural and/or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies and/or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) and/or International Building Code (IBC).
Bendpak HD-9XW Lift Features & Benefits:
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- ETL Approved
Note: Lifts need to be professionally installed. We have over 600 authorized service & installation agents throughout the U.S.. Install and set-up charges varies depending on the lift as well as site preparations. Please call (800) 540-1695 for further details!
Click Here For More Details
- Lifting capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 116-3/4" / 2,965 mm
- Outside length: 198" / 5,029 mm
- Overall length: 224" / 5,690 mm
- Height of columns: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 82" / 2,083 mm
- Max lifting height: 86-1/2" / 2,197 mm
- Width between posts: 106-3/4" / 2,711 mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/4" – 44-3/8" / 952 mm – 1,127 mm
- Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 15
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 50 sec
An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Better Products - Better Service - Better Value
For more than a decade, America’s best lift has been coupled with the best warranty in the business. Instead of hiding behind a long veil of marketing fluff, we’re proud to deliver our warranty up front for all to see. To make sure we deliver our customers lifting products worthy of our 5-2-1 warranty, we developed our Design-Build-Quality-Deliver directive. This Zero-Tolerance for Defects initiative combined with our 5-2-1 Warranty is BendPak’s way of backing up what we claim. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer. Five years is a long time, so we’ve got to get it right before we ship. The best warranty in the business gives you more than just peace of mind; it’s proof that we took a little extra care building your lift and every precaution was taken to maintain the highest degree of quality, dependability and reliability.
Top 10 Guide To Car Lifts