|Real Customer Testimonials:
I just had to tell someone that I have not seen such excellent customer service that your company provides in a long time.
- Debbie Lyon
Great web site, very easy to use...I am in the e-commerce business and am not easily impressed with web design and internet shopping! I am impressed. Great prices! Thank you, Brian! - View all Customer Testimonials - submit your comments here
Home > Garage Storage Systems > Vehicle Lifts >
Tell A Friend
Bendpak HDS18A 18,000 Lb. Capacity / Alignment
Item #: HDS18A
Availability: In Stock - Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Your Price: $13,279.90
18,000 Lb. Capacity / Alignment
Why try to force something to adapt to your needs when you can have the genuine article? Special lifting jobs require special lifts—it's really that simple. BendPak offers a solid line of project-specific lifts in order to ensure you always have the right equipment for the job.
BendPak's HDS-Truck Series alignment-ready four-post lifts are a whole new breed of rugged. These newly engineered heavy-duty truck lifts make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. Five models provide a generous 18,000, 27,000, or 25,000-lb. lifting capacity and feature extra-wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle configurations.
Adjustable leveling, integrated front radius plates, and rear slip plates make HDS alignment lifts ready and compatible with all leading alignment-ready and compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
Looking for even more lifting and alignment capabilities? Check out the 27,000-lb. capable. HDS-27A and HDS-27XA, as well as the the HDS-35A and the HDS-35XA alignment automotive lifts by BendPak.
To read all the details about this product, just click here!
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Spring-loaded automatic safety locks
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Four stainless-steel lifting cables
- Grease nipples on every sheave and axle
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat finish
- Push-button pneumatic lock release
- Secondary lock system on constant guard
- Enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches
- Multiple adjustable locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Conveniently located controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks available
Note: Lifts need to be professionally installed. We have over 600 authorized service & installation agents throughout the U.S.. Install and set-up charges varies depending on the lift as well as site preparations. Please call (800) 540-1695 for further details!
- Lifting capacity: 18,000 lbs. / 8,165 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall width: 154" / 3,912 mm
- Outside length: 201" / 5,105 mm
- Overall length: 241" / 6,121 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Min runway height: 10-1/2" / 267 mm
- Max rise: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Max lifting height: 70-1/2" / 1,791 mm
- Width between posts: 134" / 3,404 mm
- Runway width: 22" / 559 mm
- Width between runways: 38" – 56" / 965 mm – 1,422 mm
- Length of runways: 203" / 5,156 mm
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 83" / 2,108 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 138" / 3,505 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 151" / 3,835 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 125" / 3,175 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 105" / 2,667 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 85" / 2,159 mm
- Locking positions: 9
- Lock spacing: every 6" / 152 mm
- Lifting time: 75 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Better Products - Better Service - Better Value
For more than a decade, America’s best lift has been coupled with the best warranty in the business. Instead of hiding behind a long veil of marketing fluff, we’re proud to deliver our warranty up front for all to see. To make sure we deliver our customers lifting products worthy of our 5-2-1 warranty, we developed our Design-Build-Quality-Deliver directive. This Zero-Tolerance for Defects initiative combined with our 5-2-1 Warranty is BendPak’s way of backing up what we claim. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer. Five years is a long time, so we’ve got to get it right before we ship. The best warranty in the business gives you more than just peace of mind; it’s proof that we took a little extra care building your lift and every precaution was taken to maintain the highest degree of quality, dependability and reliability.
Top 10 Guide To Car Lifts