35,000 Lb. Capacity / Alignment
Why try to force something to adapt to your needs when you can have the genuine article? Special lifting jobs require special lifts—it's really that simple. BendPak offers a solid line of project-specific lifts in order to ensure you always have the right equipment for the job.
BendPak's "HDS-Truck Series" alignment ready four-post lifts are a whole new breed of rugged. They’re newly engineered super-duty truck lifts that make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. Five models provide a generous 18,000, 27,000, or 35,000-lb. lifting capacity and feature extra-wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles configurations.
Adjustable leveling, integrated front radius plates, and rear slip plates makes them alignment ready and compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
Looking for even more lifting and alignment capabilities? Check out the extended length HDS-35XA alignment automotive lift by BendPak.
To read all the details about this product, just click here!
- 35,000-lb. lifting capacity alignment lift
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Spring-loaded automatic safety locks
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Four stainless-steel lifting cables
- Grease nipples on every sheave and axle
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat finish
- Push-button pneumatic lock release
- Secondary lock system on constant guard
- Enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches
- Multiple adjustable locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Conveniently located controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks available
Optional Accessories Available:
Air-Electric Workstation - The industrial-grade WSA-100 utility station adds air and electric capabilities to any BendPak lift. Simple, safe and extremely easy-to-use, this air /electric workstation is an essential accessory for your garage or shop.
- Easy to install
- Adapts to any lift
- Electrical outlets equipped with 20 amp industrial GFI protection
- Electrical outlets located above the air service to prevent moisture damage and tangling
- Air service through 2 outlets: one lubricated for tire inflation and one for pneumatic tools
- Air service filter element and lubricator filler port are easily accessible
- Nickel-plated ball valve shutoff
- Powder-coated finish for durability and long life
- Four 110 V GFI outlets
- Air supply
- Pressure gauge
- Storage hooks for hose and tools
- Regulator / filter
- Air inlet
Compressed Air Bottle- Many of our customers are concerned about the air requirement for safety-lock release activation on BendPak four-post car lifts. Some consumers may not have an air compressor or worried about the added expense of purchasing one then going through the trouble of plumbing airlines etc. That's why BendPak developed this PATENT PENDING compressed air bottle system, allowing the lift to create its own air source each time the lift is raised. The safety-lock release system found on BendPak lifts requires 25-PSI to safely release all four locks simultaneously. The Car Lift Air Bottle Kit system from BendPak creates 150-PSI with one full lift rise--more than enough air for multiple full descents with the safety button depressed.
- Bottle is attached to the lift as a separate component.
- Bottle is fed through an input fitting that is plumbed directly to the vent port on the lift hydraulic cylinder.
- Out port feeds directly to the pneumatic safety push-button operator.
- Leak-proof fittings and valves. Bottle can remain charged for up to 24-months.
- Pressure gauge to identify charged status.
- Integrated “pop-off” safety valve when bottle exceeds 150 PSI.
- Bottle fully charges up to 150-PSI with one full rise.
- Independent valve stem for emergency re-charging.
18-Gallon Rolling Drain Pan for Four-Post Lifts- This optional BendPak rolling oil drain holds up to 18 gallons of automotive fluid. Add it to your lift, lube rack or quick-lube pit to cleanly and efficiently perform fluid-change operations.
- 18-gallon capacity
- For use with four-post lifts, lube racks and quick-lube pits
- Wide-bodied design
- Black powder-coat finish
- Removable steel mesh cover keeps debris out
- Built-in baffles and splash-guards prevent spillage
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a low-profile design
- Grooved telescoping rollers
- Features a handle for easy positioning
- Built-in drain nozzle
Note: Lifts need to be professionally installed. We have over 600 authorized service & installation agents throughout the U.S.. Install and set-up charges varies depending on the lift as well as site preparations. Please call (800) 540-1695 for further details!
Better Products - Better Service - Better Value
For more than a decade, America’s best lift has been coupled with the best warranty in the business. Instead of hiding behind a long veil of marketing fluff, we’re proud to deliver our warranty up front for all to see. To make sure we deliver our customers lifting products worthy of our 5-2-1 warranty, we developed our Design-Build-Quality-Deliver directive. This Zero-Tolerance for Defects initiative combined with our 5-2-1 Warranty is BendPak’s way of backing up what we claim. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer. Five years is a long time, so we’ve got to get it right before we ship. The best warranty in the business gives you more than just peace of mind; it’s proof that we took a little extra care building your lift and every precaution was taken to maintain the highest degree of quality, dependability and reliability.
Top 10 Guide To Car Lifts