|Real Customer Testimonials:
I just had to tell someone that I have not seen such excellent customer service that your company provides in a long time.
- Debbie Lyon
Great web site, very easy to use...I am in the e-commerce business and am not easily impressed with web design and internet shopping! I am impressed. Great prices! Thank you, Brian! - View all Customer Testimonials - submit your comments here
Home > Garage Storage Systems > Vehicle Lifts >
Tell A Friend
Bendpak XPR-12C-192 2 Post Vehicle Lift 12,000 lb. Capacity/Clearfloor/Triple-Telescope Arms-All Four/192" Height
Item #: XPR-12C-192
Availability: In Stock - Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Your Price: $6,399.95
2 Post Vehicle Lift 12,000 lb. Capacity/Clearfloor/Triple-Telescope Arms-All Four/192" Height
BendPak offers a complete range of durable two-post lifts with lifting capacities ranging from 9,000 pounds to 18,000 pounds. Our rugged car and truck lifts are designed to handle all of your vehicle lifting applications. We know you demand uncompromising quality from productive lifts that maximize up-time and get the job done efficiently. That's why, day after day, our rugged 2-post lifts deliver on a promise of superior performance that our clients have come to expect from BendPak
BendPak two-post lifts are respected all around the world for their top-notch craftsmanship, forward-looking technology, feature-rich designs, incredible value and extended durability. Automotive service pros have been raving about BendPak two-post lifts for years. Maybe it's time you found out why for yourself.
Reliable versatility is the name of the game. BendPak XPR 2-Post Lifts come in a variety of widths, heights, weight capacities and configurations. Our Clearfloor models provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other automotive equipment underneath the elevated vehicle. But if you have a low ceiling or find yourself lifting high-profile trucks and vans, you may want to opt for one of our XPR 2-Post Floorplate models, designed to be void of overhead obstructions for increased headroom. Or perhaps you'd prefer the convenience of being able to open a vehicle's doors while it's still on the lift. In that case, you'll definitely want to check out our state-of-the-art XPR 2-Post Asymmetrical models. Most of our two-post lifts come in medium, heavy and super-duty capacities, so you'll definitely find the right lift for the job. No matter what your specific lifting need is, BendPak has got your new automotive service solution ready to ship and install.
BendPak lifts are supplied with installation instructions and concrete fasteners meeting the criteria as prescribed by the American National Standard "Automotive Lifts - Safety Requirements for Construction, Testing, and Validation" ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006. Lift buyers are responsible for any special regional structural and/or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies and/or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) and/or International Building Code (IBC).
Bendpak XPR-12C-192 Lift Features & Benefits:
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set comes standard
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
Note: Lifts need to be professionally installed. We have over 600 authorized service & installation agents throughout the U.S.. Install and set-up charges varies depending on the lift as well as site preparations. Please call (800) 540-1695 for further details!
Click Here For More Details
- Lifting capacity: 12,000 lbs. / 5,443 kg
- Max capacity / front axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Max capacity / rear axle: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Overall height: 192"
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 155" / 3,937 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 144" / 3,658 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 165” / 4,191 mm
- Inside columns: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Front arm min reach: 32" / 813 mm
- Front arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 32" / 813 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 60" / 1,524 mm
- Min pad height: 5" / 127 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 74" / 1,880 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 80" / 2,032 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 106" / 2,592 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Shipping weight: 2,588 lbs. / 1,176 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 172" x 29" x 54" / 4,369 mm x 737 mm x 1,372 mm
Better Products - Better Service - Better Value
For more than a decade, America’s best lift has been coupled with the best warranty in the business. Instead of hiding behind a long veil of marketing fluff, we’re proud to deliver our warranty up front for all to see. To make sure we deliver our customers lifting products worthy of our 5-2-1 warranty, we developed our Design-Build-Quality-Deliver directive. This Zero-Tolerance for Defects initiative combined with our 5-2-1 Warranty is BendPak’s way of backing up what we claim. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer. Five years is a long time, so we’ve got to get it right before we ship. The best warranty in the business gives you more than just peace of mind; it’s proof that we took a little extra care building your lift and every precaution was taken to maintain the highest degree of quality, dependability and reliability.
Top 10 Guide To Car Lifts