|Real Customer Testimonials:
I just had to tell someone that I have not seen such excellent customer service that your company provides in a long time.
- Debbie Lyon
Great web site, very easy to use...I am in the e-commerce business and am not easily impressed with web design and internet shopping! I am impressed. Great prices! Thank you, Brian! - View all Customer Testimonials - submit your comments here
Home > Garage Storage Systems > Vehicle Lifts >
Tell A Friend
Bendpak XPR-9FS 2 Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lb. Capacity/Floorplate/Chain-Over/Narrow
Item #: XPR-9FS
Availability: In Stock - Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Your Price: $3,419.95
2 Post Vehicle Lift 9,000 Lb. Capacity/Floorplate/Chain-Over/Narrow
BendPak offers a complete range of durable two-post lifts with lifting capacities ranging from 9,000 pounds to 18,000 pounds. Our rugged car and truck lifts are designed to handle all of your vehicle lifting applications. We know you demand uncompromising quality from productive lifts that maximize up-time and get the job done efficiently. That's why, day after day, our rugged 2-post lifts deliver on a promise of superior performance that our clients have come to expect from BendPak
BendPak two-post lifts are respected all around the world for their top-notch craftsmanship, forward-looking technology, feature-rich designs, incredible value and extended durability. Automotive service pros have been raving about BendPak two-post lifts for years. Maybe it's time you found out why for yourself.
Reliable versatility is the name of the game. BendPak XPR 2-Post Lifts come in a variety of widths, heights, weight capacities and configurations. Our Clearfloor models provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other automotive equipment underneath the elevated vehicle. But if you have a low ceiling or find yourself lifting high-profile trucks and vans, you may want to opt for one of our XPR 2-Post Floorplate models, designed to be void of overhead obstructions for increased headroom. Or perhaps you'd prefer the convenience of being able to open a vehicle's doors while it's still on the lift. In that case, you'll definitely want to check out our state-of-the-art XPR 2-Post Asymmetrical models. Most of our two-post lifts come in medium, heavy and super-duty capacities, so you'll definitely find the right lift for the job. No matter what your specific lifting need is, BendPak has got your new automotive service solution ready to ship and install.
BendPak lifts are supplied with installation instructions and concrete fasteners meeting the criteria as prescribed by the American National Standard "Automotive Lifts - Safety Requirements for Construction, Testing, and Validation" ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006. Lift buyers are responsible for any special regional structural and/or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies and/or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) and/or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak Lift XPR-9FS Features & Benefits:
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 20" x 19" steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping / low-profile arms standard
Note: Lifts need to be professionally installed. We have over 600 authorized service & installation agents throughout the U.S.. Install and set-up charges varies depending on the lift as well as site preparations. Please call (800) 540-1695 for further details!
Click Here For More Details
- Narrow size option: 132" width
- Wide size option: 145" width
- Lifting capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall height: 113" / 2,870 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 124" / 3,150 mm
- Cover height: 2" / 51 mm
- Inside columns: 102" / 2,591 mm
- Front arm min reach: 25" / 635 mm
- Front arm max reach: 46" / 1,168 mm
- Rear arm min reach: 34" / 864 mm
- Rear arm max reach: 55" / 1,397 mm
- Min pad height: 4" / 102 mm
- Rise: 72" / 1,829 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 76" / 1,930 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 82" / 2,083 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
Better Products - Better Service - Better Value
For more than a decade, America’s best lift has been coupled with the best warranty in the business. Instead of hiding behind a long veil of marketing fluff, we’re proud to deliver our warranty up front for all to see. To make sure we deliver our customers lifting products worthy of our 5-2-1 warranty, we developed our Design-Build-Quality-Deliver directive. This Zero-Tolerance for Defects initiative combined with our 5-2-1 Warranty is BendPak’s way of backing up what we claim. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer. Five years is a long time, so we’ve got to get it right before we ship. The best warranty in the business gives you more than just peace of mind; it’s proof that we took a little extra care building your lift and every precaution was taken to maintain the highest degree of quality, dependability and reliability.
Top 10 Guide To Car Lifts