Campbell Hausfeld 1 Gallon Pancake Air Compressor
Designed with a 1 gallon tank, this air compressor can eliminate the pulsations caused by pistion pumps. It features a sturdy handle and an easy to read gauge that allows for comfortable handling and a simple way to monitor the air pressure. It is also great to use for typical jobs around the home such as inflation, brad nailing, stapling, air brushing and more.
- 1 Gallon Tank - Smaller tank size for easy storage and portablility
- Easy To Read Gauge - Conveniently placed gauge allows for easy monitoring
- Built-In Accessory Storage - Keeps the work area organized and clutter free
- Added Bonuses - 25 ft. recoil hose, Tire chuck, 2 inflation nozzles, and an Inflation needle & adapter
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.