|Real Customer Testimonials:
I just had to tell someone that I have not seen such excellent customer service that your company provides in a long time.
- Debbie Lyon
Great web site, very easy to use...I am in the e-commerce business and am not easily impressed with web design and internet shopping! I am impressed. Great prices! Thank you, Brian! - View all Customer Testimonials - submit your comments here
Home > Pressure Washers > Electric Pressure Washers >
Campbell Hausfeld Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer w/ Cat Pump - 2000 PSI
Tell A Friend
Campbell Hausfeld 2000 PSI Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer w/ Cat Pump - CP5211
Item #: CP5211
Availability: In Stock - Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
FAIL-SAFE Protection Program:
You Save: $80.04
Your Price: $919.95
Campbell Hausfeld 2000 PSI Cold Water Electric Pressure Washers with Cat Pump - CP5211 Features & Benefits:
- Heavy Duty 2-HP, 120V Induction Motor - Outperforms other electric motors and Gas-like performance without fuel emissions or noise
- ETL Approved to UL & CSA Standards - Secure steel vented cover keeps water out & air circulating
- Can Be Used Indoors And Outdoors - Great for commercial kitchens, stables, screen printers, marinas
- Reliable CAT Triplex Plunger Pump With Adjustable Pressure - Ceramic plungers run cooler, last longer
- 3 Year Factory Warranty - Quiet, no emissions, low vibration mean less stress & fatigue
- Heavy Duty Cart With Fold Down Handle - Durable steel construction saves on storage space, Pneumatic tires handle rough terrain; won't mark floors, and Built in holders for gun, hose, & spray tips
- 4 Quick Connect Spray Tips & Chemical Tube - Soap, 15, 25, & 40 degree tips handle most tasks and Chemical injector draws from 1 or 5 gallon containers
- Needs A 20 Amp Dedicated Circuit w/ NEMA 5-20P Outlet
- 35' cord & GFCI
|Made in USA:
||120-Volt Single Phase|
|Power Cord Length:
||Cat Triplex Plunger|
||2000 PSI (3000 Cleaning Units)|
|Spray Gun Specifications|
|Spray Gun Connection:
|Spray Gun Grade:
|Spray Gun Wand:
||4 Quick connect spray tips & Chemical Tube|
||27"L x 20"W x 23"H|
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.