|Real Customer Testimonials:
I just had to tell someone that I have not seen such excellent customer service that your company provides in a long time.
- Debbie Lyon
Great web site, very easy to use...I am in the e-commerce business and am not easily impressed with web design and internet shopping! I am impressed. Great prices! Thank you, Brian! - View all Customer Testimonials - submit your comments here
Home > Pressure Washers > Gasoline Pressure Washers >
Campbell Hausfeld Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer with Honda Engine and QuickConnect Lance - 2500 PSI
Tell A Friend
Campbell Hausfeld 2500 PSI Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer with Honda Engine and QuickConnect Lance - PW2570
Item #: PW2570
Availability: In Stock - Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
FAIL-SAFE Protection Program:
You Save: $80.04
Your Price: $479.95
Campbell Hausfeld 2500 PSI Cold Water Gas Pressure Washers with Honda Engine and QuickConnect Lance - PW2570
The ultimate "Do-It-Yourself" tool, these gas pressure washers are ideal for cleaning your house siding, patio, driveway, and car, and offers you a quick and easy solution to complete all those jobs you've been meaning to accomplish. The Campbell Hausfeld PW2575 comes equipped with a rugged Honda engine, and rated at 2500 psi and 2.4 GPM, it delivers all the power you need.
Great for all-around the home cleaning projects, RVs, ATVs, and other applications. This particular pressure washer uses 80% less water than a garden hose.
Campbell Hausfeld PW2570 Pressure Washer Features & Benefits:
- Powered by Honda GCV160 Engine
- 2500 PSI and 2.4 GPM
- Italian brass pump with thermal relief
- Residential grade gun is steel reinforced gun with adjustable fan lance
- Note - This product is not for sale or use in the State of California. It is unlawful to sell, offer for sale, introduce, deliver or import this product into the State of California for any purpose.
- 2500 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- Steel Reinforced Adjustable Fan Lance
- QuickConnect Lance
- 25' High Pressure hose
|Made in USA:
||Honda GCV160 |
||2500 PSI (6000 Cleaning Units)|
|Spray Gun Specifications|
|Spray Gun Connection:
|Spray Gun Grade:
|Spray Gun Wand:
||Adjustable Fan Lance and QuickConnect Lance|
||24.5"L x 21.5"W x 27.5"H|
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.