Campbell Hausfeld 26 Gallon "Vertizontal" Tank Oil Free Air Compressor - WL6506
The 'vertizontal' design provides do - it - yourselfers with a great deal of versatility. You can choose the compressor's position based on your preference or space allocation. In addition to offering the flexibility to operate virtually anywhere, the "vertizontal" compressor is among the safest portable air compressors in the marketplace. A strong, impact - resistant safety shield covers all the working parts of the compressors, protecting users from hot or moving parts, as well as guarding the units' pump and regulator mechanisms from dropped tools.
Campbell Hausfeld WL6506 Air Compressor Features & Benefits:
- Adjusts Vertical or Horizontal - Choose the best position to save space
- Built-In Tool Storage - Organize your tools to clear up the garage
- Built-In Air Regulator - Easy-to-use control panel with large gauges
- Easy-to-read and easy-to-use control panel
- Large air reservoir for extra storage during heavy-duty tasks around the home
- Maintenance-free oilless pump
- Hot/moving parts are covered by durable shroud
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.