Campbell Hausfeld 2750 PSI Cold Water Gas Pressure Washers with Honda Engine
The ultimate "Do-It-Yourself" tool, these gas pressure washers are ideal for cleaning your house siding, patio, driveway, and car, and offers you a quick and easy solution to complete all those jobs you've been meaning to accomplish. The Campbell Hausfeld PW2770 comes equipped with a rugged Honda engine, and rated at 2750 psi and 2.5 GPM, it delivers all the power you need.
Great for all-around the home cleaning projects, RVs, ATVs, and other applications. This particular pressure washer uses 80% less water than a garden hose.
Campbell Hausfeld PW2770 Pressure Washer Features & Benefits:
- Powered by Honda GCV160 Engine
- 2750 PSI and 2.5 GPM
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy-duty cart has on board storage for spray tip, lance and gun
- Five quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
- CAT 3DNX Pump
- 2750 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- Steel Reinforced Lance
- 25' High Pressure hose
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.