Single Stage Electric Simplex 20 Gallon Portable Air Compressor
2 HP, Single Stage Electric Compressor, 115/230/ 1 Phase, 20 Gallon Horizontal Tank, Portable, 11.9 cfm displacement, 7.1 cfm at 100 psi, Can operate on low amperage 208-230V or 115V 1 phase power. Time Proven Design- With durability solid cast iron cylinder, crankshaft and valve plates the RCP provides the strength that is required for everyday use. Aluminum head and coolers with deep fins allow for unmatched heat dissipation. Balanced pistons and crankshaft mean smoother and quieter operation. Oversized main bearings and automotive style replaceable insert bearings result in a durable compressor pump. All units are 100 percent tested at full pressure.
Chicago Pneumatic Air Compressor RCP-220P Features & Benefits:
- Solid Cast Iron Cylinder
- Start- Stop Pressure Control
- Fully Enclosed Belt Guard
- ASME Code Tank and Safety Valves
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.