Hanson Industrial 5 Gallon Electric Air Compressor
These AC1-HE02-05M1 Air Compressors are perfect for home use. Do it yourself jobs can seem daunting at first. For those who don't know where to begin, Mi-T-M's Electric Hand Carry Single Stage 5 Gallon Air Compressor makes your jobs easier and more efficient by supplying you the extra power needed. This 2.0 HP, electric air compressor is perfect for anything from inflating toys and tires to stapling heavy objects into walls. Simply plug it in to the nearest electrical outlet and finish the job in minimal time.
This light-duty electric air compressor is perfect for small, interior jobs. Gasoline models provide an easy solution for remote jobsite locations.
Hanson Industrial AC1-HE02-05M1 Air Compressor Features & Benefits:
- 120 Volt, 15 Amp, 2 HP, 60 Hz Electric Motor - 4.1 CFM at 100 PSI is ideal for small indoor jobs and Thermal overload circuit protects the motor
- Cast Iron Pump Cylinder - Rugged and long lasting and Stainless steel braided discharge hose
- 5 Gallon Powder Coated Twin Tanks - Includes regulator and 2 gauges for tank and outlet pressure and Start / Stop control set at 95 - 125 PSI
- Ergonmically Designed - Well balanced with rubber handled grip
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.