120 Gallon Horizontal Electric Air Compressor - 50 @ 175 PSI
Each "Premium" unit includes a two-stage, 100% cast iron pump, ODP electric motor, mounted & wired magnetic motor starter, automatic start & stop control with a NEMA 1 pressure switch, and an ASME coded air receiver tank. Fully Packaged models include an aircooled aftercooler, low oil level shutdown switch and an automatic drain valve. 10 HP units and above include dual control regulation with constant speed control. Maximum pressure is 175 PSIG.
Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 7100E15-P Features & Benefits:
- 50 CFM @ 175 PSI
- 15 HP
- 175 Max PSI
- 120 Gallon horizontal
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.