Jenny Products 2(K15A)-60 60 Gallon Duplex Air Compressor
This Duplex Electric Stationary Air Compressor is proudly made in Somerset, PA USA and has two pumps and two motors mounted on one air receiver. It features an ASME-NB certified tank, thermal overload motor protection and industrial/commercial grade UL listed electric motor with auto start/stop control with pressure unloader set at 105-125 PSI. This 60 Gallon 3 HP Single Stage Duplex Electric Stationary Air Compressor comes equipped with mounted and wired magnetic starter and alternator, pressure relief safety valves, a tank gauge and is belt driven with a large flywheel for extra cooling and easier start-up. This Jenny Duplex Single Stage Electric Stationary Air Compressor comes splash lubricated with a limited 2-year warranty and is filled with Jenny Synthetic Blue Compressor Pump Oil.
Jenny Products 2(K15A)-60 Air Compressor Features & Benefits:
- 3 HP
- Heavy-duty single or two stage cast iron compressor pump - Made in Somerset, PA USA
- Splash lubricated
- Belt driven with a large flywheel for extra cooling and easier start-up
- Each unit is filled with Jenny Ultimate Blue Synthetic Compressor Pump Oil
- Directional air shroud for reduced pump temperatures
- Totally enclosed heavy-duty belt guard
- Tanks are powder coated and ASME certified
- 60 gallon tanks and larger are ASME National Board certified
- Protectively mounted fittings
- Manual tank drain(s)
- Large canister intake filter with replaceable filter elements
- Special unloading valves to assist in motor starting
- Tank gauge
- Pressure relief safety valve
- Auto Start/Stop control with pressure unloader set at 105-125 PSI (single stage) or 145-175 PSI (two stage)
- Magnetic starter is included on all 5HP and larger units
- Industrial/Commercial grade UL Listed electric motor
- Thermal overload motor protection
- Alternator and magnetic starter are standard on all duplex models
- HP and CFM are total not per motor and pump
- Two pumps and two motors on one air receiver
- Almost any horizontal model can be duplexed
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.