Jenny Products G8HGA-30P Portable 30 Gallon Gas Powered Air Compressor
These Gas Engine Single Stage Wheeled Portable Air Compressors are proudly made in Somerset, PA USA, they feature a reliable Honda GX Series OHV Engine with constant run control set at 105 - 125 PSI. All tank sizes have high quality pilot valves, a pressure relief safety valve and come equipped with pneumatic throttle idle control. These wheeled portable air compressors have pneumatic tire(s) and convenient lifting handles that allow for easier transport. These Jenny Gas Engine Single Stage Wheeled Portable Air Compressors come with a limited 2-year warranty, are designed, tested and proven to meet demands of the construction and rental industry and each unit comes filled with Jenny Synthetic Blue Compressor Pump Oil.
Jenny Products G8HGA-30P Air Compressor Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty single stage cast iron compressor pump Made in Somerset, PA USA
- Splash lubricated
- Belt driven with a large flywheel for extra cooling and easier start-up
- Each unit is filled with Jenny Ultimate Blue Synthetic Compressor Pump Oil
- Directional air shroud for reduced pump temperatures
- Totally enclosed heavy-duty beltguard
- 8 & 15 gallon tanks are low profile, powder coated twin tank receivers
- 17 and 30 gallon tanks are powder coated and ASME certified
- Convenient lifting handles
- Anti-vibration feet
- Pneumatic tire(s)
- Protectively mounted fittings
- Manual tank drain(s)
- Large canister intake filter with replaceable filter elements
- Special unloading valves to assist in engine starting
- Stainless steel braided discharge hose
- Tank gauge
- Regulator and outlet pressure gauge
- Pressure relief safety valve
- Designed, tested and proven to meet the demands of the construction and rental industry request
- Constant run control set at 105-125 PSI
- High quality pilot valve
- Pneumatic throttle idle control
- Honda GX Series OHV Engine
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.