1 1/2 Ton Aluminum Racing Quick Jack
The Ranger model RFJ-3000AL Aluminum Racing Jack is made of the strongest aircraft alloy aluminum available. Not only does it weigh in at a feather-light 39 lbs., but it gets any racecar or hotrod a full 17-3/4" off the ground in just four pumps of its knurled aluminum handle.
With a low 3-1/2" profile front-roller, the RFJ-3000AL is perfect for working on ground-hugging, low ground-clearance performance vehicles.
Ranger RFJ-3000AL Jack Features & Benefits:
- Lifting capacity: 3,000 lbs.
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Aircraft grade billet aluminum design
- Low profile single piece front roller
- Oversized knurled aluminum handle
- Fast 4-pump operation gets cars up quick
- Reaches full lifting height with just four pumps
- Dual-plunger pump assembly
- Roller-cam plungers and u-joint release
- Alloy-plated ram
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Built-in safety overload valve
Better Products - Better Service - Better Value
For more than a decade, America’s best lift has been coupled with the best warranty in the business. Instead of hiding behind a long veil of marketing fluff, we’re proud to deliver our warranty up front for all to see. To make sure we deliver our customers lifting products worthy of our 5-2-1 warranty, we developed our Design-Build-Quality-Deliver directive. This Zero-Tolerance for Defects initiative combined with our 5-2-1 Warranty is BendPak’s way of backing up what we claim. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer. Five years is a long time, so we’ve got to get it right before we ship. The best warranty in the business gives you more than just peace of mind; it’s proof that we took a little extra care building your lift and every precaution was taken to maintain the highest degree of quality, dependability and reliability.