Pneumatic Wheel Lift
When tire repair is your best option, make sure that you have Ranger's full line of tire repair products to back you up. At Ranger, we know that sometimes replacing a tire with a tire changer is either not the best choice or simply not feasible. That's why we provide every type of high-quality tire repair product in order to ensure that your garage or shop is equipped with impeccable tire repair equipment, allowing you to better cater to all of your clients' tire repair needs. Ranger is here to help with a full suite of tire repair equipment, each one designed to aid at every point of the tire repair process.
With the Ranger RWS-150WL you can increase productivity by eliminating cumbersome lifting, mounting, and transporting of passenger and light truck tires, bus and coach tires, commercial truck tires and wheels or other heavy vehicle components such as doors or tailgates. The pneumatic powered mobile productivity lift makes handling those tasks easier and much safer. The RWS-150WL can accommodate wheel assemblies up to 150 pounds and features cradle rollers that allow wheels to spin for simple lug nut alignment.
Ranger RWS-150WL Wheel Lift Features & Benefits:
- Lifting capacity: 150 lbs.
- Lifting height / top of rollers: 36"
- Air Requirement: 90-150 PSI / 10-25 CFM
- Lightweight self-standing design offers portability and maximum stability
- Dual parking brakes ensure the lift remains stable and will not move when in use
- Enclosed lifting carriage and cylinder protect it from dirt and other debris
- The base plate frame is dropped over the wheel assemblies to provide a lower center of gravity to reduce tipping
- All caster wheels rotate a full 360º for greater maneuverability and easier movement
- Simple one hand operation for raising and lowering the lift
- Offset column gives access to lug nuts and allows unobstructed viewing of work area
- Features air regulator, water filter and lubricator for maintenance free pneumatic operation
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coated finish
Better Products - Better Service - Better Value
For more than a decade, America’s best lift has been coupled with the best warranty in the business. Instead of hiding behind a long veil of marketing fluff, we’re proud to deliver our warranty up front for all to see. To make sure we deliver our customers lifting products worthy of our 5-2-1 warranty, we developed our Design-Build-Quality-Deliver directive. This Zero-Tolerance for Defects initiative combined with our 5-2-1 Warranty is BendPak’s way of backing up what we claim. We employ a dedicated team of design engineers who are responsible for detecting and correcting any issue no matter how small before it gets to the customer. Five years is a long time, so we’ve got to get it right before we ship. The best warranty in the business gives you more than just peace of mind; it’s proof that we took a little extra care building your lift and every precaution was taken to maintain the highest degree of quality, dependability and reliability.